Welcome, thank you for visiting my site.
Please feel free to leave a comment.
- Paul Adams, Bristol
1 December 2012
- I was at your concert of duets last night with Paul Lewis at St.Georges, Bristol. What a wonderful experience. I have never enjoyed hearing duets as much before. The chemistry between you you both produced an evening never to be forgotten. Thank you so much. Please come back to Bristol again.
- L. Bruser Bremerton, WA, USA
26 November 2012
- Ms. Cooper: Today I heard your live concert performance of the Schubert B flat sonata, (from 2005?). It was the first one I ever heard that sounded like one coherent work with four movements, instead of four separate unrelated pieces. I see you studied with Alfred Brendel; among other things you must have learned how not to play that sonata.
- Choi Man Kit and the University of York
13 October 2012
- I was one of the audience in your recent concert in Sir Jack Concert Hall. I was impressed by your mature performance. I am looking for a well qualified piano teacher who is enough to teach the level of FTCL Trinity College London. Do you teach at York? If not, do you know any piano teacher in York who suits my need? (better to be graduated from or worked in Royal Academy of music London) Thanks!
- Martin Edwards, London
4 October 2012
- Dear Ms. Cooper, I was at the lunchtime concert today at LSO St Luke's. I have often heard you perform on Radio 3 but this was the first time I had seen you play 'live'. I was seated in the 2nd. row so I had a perfect view of you. The Schubert E flat Piano Trio D929 was just gorgeous. Thankyou so much. I hope I shall hear you again soon. Best wishes.
- Walter Winterfeldt, Ossining, New York
19 September 2012
- Dear Ms. Cooper, I am enjoying your great artistry on the Philips CD set "Imogen Cooper and Friends". I look forward to hearing you in person in a New York recital or perhaps in Philadelphia next year. All best wishes, Walter Winterfeldt
- Timothy G. Weir, Indiana, USA
3 August 2012
- Ms. Cooper, I discovered your soul-enriching artistry through the recent Schubert series and continued to collect your available Mozart concertos and solo repertoire. I sincerely hope that Avie will continue recording you, as you are a treasure in my musical life!
- Hugo and Henriette Kerr, Witney, uk
2 July 2012
- Your discography does not list the six schubert sonata collection - they are wonderful, and it should! Thank you for hundreds of hours of intense pleasure.
18 June 2012
- The Schubert at the Angelika Hall yesterday was sublime. You caught us by the throat and carried us between light and dark with an assurance that left this listener, at least, weeping helplessly at certain moments. Even though the meeting was brief yesterday, thank you thank you for it. I went on listening long after the concert was over and the conversation continued in my dreams. Love always
- Mayya Girard
26 April 2012
- Dear Imogen, tonight I had the best moments of my musical life with you listening to your interpretation of Chopin's ballade. Thank you so much. Mayya