Welcome, thank you for visiting my site.
Please feel free to leave a comment.
- Alan Harris, Novi, MI USA
5 January 2013
- Dear Ms. Cooper, the moment it became available for download, I purchased your new Schumann-Brahms recording on Chandos. It is truly wonderful. Also, we have something in common besides our love of great music: I was also born on Aug. 28, two years to the day after you.
- D Bai Newcastle upon Tyne
10 December 2012
- Dear Professor Cooper : You alongside Mr. Lewis both provided the amazing concert 8th the Sheldonian theatre Oxford. the perfect harmony - like nuclear magnetic resonance from the master pianists made quality time for the audience. Cherish memory one of the best music related things ever happened to me. Love Schubert! So lucky to be able to appreciate your concert hope could listen again
- Regis Rimaud, Germany
2 December 2012
- Merci! I have recently discovered your performance with Paul Lewis on the Fantasy in F, it is so highly emotionally loaded, it is just pure pleasure to listen!!! I have probably listened it more than 50 times over the last weeks...
- Paul Adams, Bristol
1 December 2012
- I was at your concert of duets last night with Paul Lewis at St.Georges, Bristol. What a wonderful experience. I have never enjoyed hearing duets as much before. The chemistry between you you both produced an evening never to be forgotten. Thank you so much. Please come back to Bristol again.
- L. Bruser Bremerton, WA, USA
26 November 2012
- Ms. Cooper: Today I heard your live concert performance of the Schubert B flat sonata, (from 2005?). It was the first one I ever heard that sounded like one coherent work with four movements, instead of four separate unrelated pieces. I see you studied with Alfred Brendel; among other things you must have learned how not to play that sonata.
- Choi Man Kit and the University of York
13 October 2012
- I was one of the audience in your recent concert in Sir Jack Concert Hall. I was impressed by your mature performance. I am looking for a well qualified piano teacher who is enough to teach the level of FTCL Trinity College London. Do you teach at York? If not, do you know any piano teacher in York who suits my need? (better to be graduated from or worked in Royal Academy of music London) Thanks!
- Martin Edwards, London
4 October 2012
- Dear Ms. Cooper, I was at the lunchtime concert today at LSO St Luke's. I have often heard you perform on Radio 3 but this was the first time I had seen you play 'live'. I was seated in the 2nd. row so I had a perfect view of you. The Schubert E flat Piano Trio D929 was just gorgeous. Thankyou so much. I hope I shall hear you again soon. Best wishes.
- Walter Winterfeldt, Ossining, New York
19 September 2012
- Dear Ms. Cooper, I am enjoying your great artistry on the Philips CD set "Imogen Cooper and Friends". I look forward to hearing you in person in a New York recital or perhaps in Philadelphia next year. All best wishes, Walter Winterfeldt
- Timothy G. Weir, Indiana, USA
3 August 2012
- Ms. Cooper, I discovered your soul-enriching artistry through the recent Schubert series and continued to collect your available Mozart concertos and solo repertoire. I sincerely hope that Avie will continue recording you, as you are a treasure in my musical life!