Welcome, thank you for visiting my site.
Please feel free to leave a comment.
- Stephen Shanasy, Melbourne
27 August 2014
- Schubert's B-flat last night in Melbourne was simply overwhelming. After only a few bars, I welled up and cried as if we were hearing Schubert play this wonderful piece himself! The master class today showed your pedagogue expertise, humility and humour - in spades. Bravo! Please return soon.
- Alistair White, Jindalee
23 August 2014
- Have just listened to the direct broadcast of your Sydney Concert. A wonderful experience, the Schubert sonata was just profound. Cannot wait to hear you in Brisbane tomorrow night. Cheers Alistair White
- Bernard Syvester. Guiting Power
4 August 2014
- Thank you for the most , most wonderful Concert performed in our village Hall in Guiting Power
- Glenn Lambertz, New York
29 June 2014
- To say your mastery of the keyboard does justice and honor to Mozart is the understatement of the decade! We'll be listening live in an upcoming concert.
- Sally; Cleveland, Ohio
25 April 2014
- I was so fortunate to hear you perform the Beethoven concerto with the Cleveland Orchestra. What sensitive and beautiful musicianship you display! All passages - both the amazing rapid ones and the thoughtful slow movement - demonstrate your musical accomplishments and communicative mastery. Thank you so much!
- David J. Friedlander
14 April 2014
- I recently acquired 4 of your Schubert Live discs on AVIE. I've always loved Schubert and have many recordings of his sonatas and shorter works by well known pianists. I have to say that you have surpassed them all! Your playing is so poetic and always penetrates to the heart of Schubert - one of the composers with the biggest heart! I love your playing very much. To your continued great success.
- Sarah Berkoff
25 January 2014
- Thank you for playing in Leeds, your quiet poise and accomplished performance will remain a musical highlight.
- john pikoulis/cardiff
26 December 2013
- We're looking forward to your Schumann/Wieck/Brahms recital in Cardiff in February, but why end with Schubert when something like Brahms's Variations on a Theme by Schumann (with its quotations of Clara's own variations of the same theme) would have brought it to a more pressing (and poignant) conclusion? Or even Brahms's 2nd Piano Sonata, which derives from both Schumanns in its last movement.
- Els, Hengelo, the Netherlands
1 November 2013
- Dear Mrs. Cooper, for my mothers 80th birthday we went to your concert in the Deventer. What a marvellous performance you gave. We enjoyed it so very much. My mother had a wonderful evening. We were all so touched by the way you performed these wonderful pieces. It was stunning, moving and touching every nerve in our body. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Els