Welcome, thank you for visiting my site.
Please feel free to leave a comment.
- Tim Davies
17 May 2015
- Imogen, your playing last night in the two Schubert piano trios was electric, and note perfect as far as I could tell (though these are way beyond my paltry pianistic skills, so I won't be attempting them any time soon). I was genuinely surprised at how virtuosic these works were - for the piano at least - and the subtlety of phrasing that you managed to craft into every theme. What a star! Tim
- Martin Lovett, London
16 May 2015
- Dear Imogen, I heard your brodcast of Schubert, and I want you to know how happy it made me. You played beautifully. Love, Martin
- Gerald Kurfurst USA
8 May 2015
- You're such a wonderful artist. Thank you for sharing yourself with me last night at the Seattle Symphony.
18 April 2015
- Dear Imogen. Have you recorded Schuberts Litany for the feast of All Saints D343. Bill Warren
- Sarah Dowdeswell
15 April 2015
- Dear Imogen, What a rare treat it was to come and hear your subliminal playing of the Mozart Concerto No 17 in G last night with the ECO - a truly memorable evening - thank you! You may not remember but we are related! Marion Mackintosh was my grand mother and Jill Holloway my mother! You came to stay with us in South Africa when you played at the Roodepoort City Hall in 1981?
- Donato Morselli.Professore al Conservatorio di Mantova (Italy
14 March 2015
- Complimenti vivissimi per l' incredibile e meravigliosa esecuzione della Fantasia in fa minore a 4 mani di Schubert....Mai sentito una esecuzione così di questo brano....bravissima!!! (And your friend)
- Séverine Switzerland
8 March 2015
- Dear Imogen, Your concert in Fribourg yesterday was fabulous. I had never heard someone playing the piano like this before. I was deeply touched by your concert and also by your smile and your gentleness during the signing session. It was beautiful to hear you saying to a young girl - very much impressed by you - to play the piano with one's heart. Thanks for this wonderful evening. Séverine
- Victoria Johansen, Oxford
4 January 2015
- Dear Imogen, in the summer of 1956 I stayed for a week with your family in St John's Wood. I was at school with your sister, Josephine. I remember that we asked you to sit under the piano and played random notes, which you immediately identified. I was amazed and impressed then, and I am still. I live in Oxford and heard you play a while ago at the Sheldonian. You are an amazing woman.
- Julia Rickard Melbourne
2 September 2014
- Dear Miss Cooper, My husband spoke to you last Saturday evening in Melbourne. He told you that my Bechstein was almost as loud as your Steinway, and that I didn't like Schumann... I wasn't familiar with the Fantasiestucke or much of the Kreisleriana. Thank you so much for opening my ears to these beautiful works, and to your playing, and for the great pleasure you gave John. Julia Rickard