Welcome, thank you for visiting my site.
Please feel free to leave a comment.
- Tessa Huigens
11 September 2016
- dear Madam I hear you playing Beethoven 1st piano concerto on Dutch radio 4 thank you for giving me so much pleasure in hearing that fantastic music, played by you; yours sincerely, Tessa (81)
- Marjan Bijl Groningen, Netherlands
16 May 2016
- Dear Imogen, Your new Chopin CD is exquisite. Perfection and warmth to the very last note. Such a joy!. And what a beautiful piano. J. Dear Imogen, Just a few words about the new Chopin release. The way you open the Polonaise-fantaisie is absolutely breathtaking.... What a beautiful promise for the beautiful story that is to be told. Thank you for again giving us such a magnificent and impressive recording!. W: Thank you so much for this wonderful Chopin CD. I was especially moved by the nocturne Op 27 no 2, which is one of my favourites. I strongly hope that in the near future you will give a Chopin recital in Groningen. M.: I've been off Chopin for many years, tired of wanting to hear what the full beauty and potency of Chopin's music can be but more often than not not hearing it despite the phenomenal talents spent on it. Now with your new recording it feels like coming home. Little did I know that I had a home in heaven. May the spirit and the grandeur of your new recording hover over the hopes and aspirations of all the partakers of your Music Trust scolarshipholders - week. We wish you a lovely time. Jelle Kat, Wilja Havinga Marjan Bijl Groningen, Holland
- Hillary Brown, Riverdale, NY
11 May 2016
- So sorry to have missed your NYC concert!! It's been a long time!
- Lee Yates
3 May 2016
- Enjoyed your performance of the Bethoven Fourth in Seattle recently. Love your Scumann CDs. Are you going to record the Fantasie and Carnaval? I hope so! Lee Yates, Seattle, Wa May 2, 2016
- Felix Appelbe . England.
19 April 2016
- So proud to support your new Music Trust. This will inspire so many and keep music vital . Also students will learn to present themselves as great pianists on world stages . Your skills. sensitivity and kindness will be translated to many . Thank you for your friendship. Felix Appelbe
- Oriol Galí - Roses, Catalonia
15 September 2015
- Dear Imogen, Your website is great. The first photo of the collection (the one entitled "no comment") is charming. I'm so glad you came to my "Paradise" in Cala Montjoi near Roses in Catalonia. The soiree at Patricia's and Bryan's home was really enjoyable and your interpretation of Chopin's Polonaise Fantaisie in A flat op. 61 is unforgetable. I hope to see you soon again. Oriol.
- ChinHwei Singapore
30 June 2015
- Dear Imogen, I attended your recital on the opening night of 22nd Piano Festival in Singapore...the most fantastic Schubert piano sonata in A major (D959) ever heard! Thank you!
- Tere / Roses - Spain
28 June 2015
- Un breve, bonito y cariñoso "concierto" en Roses (Cala Montjoi 28-junio-2015). Todo un placer. Saludos. Tere y Francesc.
- Margaret Codling, Helmsley yorks
15 June 2015
- Dear Imogen, Thank you for coming north to Aldborough and the Festivals opening concert.The highlight of my year to hear and see you playing Schubert, and Schumann,so brilliantly,as the music soared and filled the height of the church you cast a spell of pure delight and joy. Your' programme was so perfect,just like the June evening. Best wishes, Margaret