Welcome, thank you for visiting my site.
Please feel free to leave a comment.
- Jim Bruce, Dublin
30 November 2017
- I came across your Ottavo recordings of Schubert in an old edition of the Penguin Guide. The reviews were so good I had to investigate. Suffice to say that yours are best interpretations of my favourite composer's piano music I have ever heard. If it is not too 'purple prosy', you are in touch with Schubert's soul when you play. It is my ardent hope that I will live to hear you play in concert.
- Nicholas Clapton, Oxford
30 September 2017
- Thank you again for the utterly fabulous recital at All Souls' tonight.
- Bronwyn Lee-Coward
19 August 2017
- Dear Imogen, Thank you for one of the best Piano Recital's I have attended for a very long time with the SSO. Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 2 in B Flat, Op.19 was totally enthralling and the experience will stay with me for forever. I can still hear it now even though we have returned home. You have a new fan.
- Alison Graham
13 August 2017
- Dear Ms Cooper, my husband and I have just returned from the Medici recital at QPAC in Brisbane this afternoon. We are regular attendees at piano recitals in the city but your lyricism and virtuosity in the Haydn, Schubert and final Beethoven sonata was superlative. Thank you for the wonderful experience - we would hope to hear you again in Brisbane.
- Michael Carroll
3 August 2017
- Ms. Cooper's playing/conducting of two Mozart concerti in Seattle was the finest Mozart playing I've ever heard!
- Iain Donnelly Cambridge
11 June 2017
- Ditto previous contributor, I am watching the stream via the Berliner Phil digital concert hall and it is simply wonderful, the hairs on the back of my neck are standing up, such sensitivity. Thank you so much.
- Christine Waters, Babson Park, FL USA
9 June 2017
- I've just been introduced to you via the Berlin Philharmonic concerts which I stream. What a marvelous performance of the Mozart Concerto in C ! Your timing is impeccable and you play with such sensitivity. What a joy to hear you. Now, I'll be looking for other appearances and recordings ! Thank you.
- Astrid Maier
3 June 2017
- Dear Mrs. Cooper! I don't known if you are remembering me but I am the woman who turned twice the pages when you were performing two song recitals together with Wolfgang Holzmair in Deutschlandsberg. I am presently on a visit in Berlin and had the great pleasure to hear you today evening in the Philharmonie. I must write you how much I enjoyed your sensitiv playing.Thank you very much.
- Garth Pauley, Grand Rapids, MI
22 March 2017
- Your recent Schumann CDs are wonderful! Do I hope in vain that you'll record the Symphonic Etudes, too? In any case, thank you for sharing your musical gifts.