Welcome, thank you for visiting my site.
Please feel free to leave a comment.
- Sarah, Bristol
5 July 2019
- Thank you for your fantastically diverse dynamic programme of music last night! It was a rare jewel of an experience. I'm listening to your Beethoven CD now, trying (failing) to identify the 'American song book' piece I mentioned. A few chords, a snatch of a tune? Or maybe it was Brahms? Your playing was entrancing
- Thomas Petrowitz, Canada
23 May 2019
- My first hearing of your work last Tuesday evening with your Trio at Wigmore Hall. Stunning playing by all and marvellous, sensitive ensemble. I was so glad I managed to obtain two return tickets to this sold out event.
- Richard Gold. London
23 May 2019
- I was at your Wigmore Hall concert on 20th May. It was moving and inspiring - especially the Archduke Trio. It was a conclusive argument in favour of live music-making. There seemed to be a huge amount of interaction between the three of you and I had the impression from the reaction of you all that you felt something special had happened for you. I certainly had for me. Many thanks.
- Heidy and Felix Thomann (Basel)
10 March 2019
- Dear Imogen We have just listened to your interpretation of Mozart's KV 503 with Simon Rattle in the Berlin Philharmonic's Digital Concert Hall, and we enjoyed very much hearing and seeing you. Maybe you remember our meetings in London and N.Y. years ago? We still can't listen to Schubert's a minor Sonata without remembering Basti's singing!
- Peter Manzoni Woodbridge
5 October 2018
- I haven't seen you for forty years. Lindsay Duguid brought you to dinner at my mother's house in Streatham. I last saw you at a Ravel recital in the Wigmore in about 1986. Thank you so much for your unforgettable D 958 : you were exhausted by the end of it. I'm playing op 90 no 3 tomorrow in the Suffolk Festival. Not easy but Schubert sustains me. Peter Manzoni
- Carmen Callil
18 April 2018
- I have just booked tickets for your concert on June 26 at The Wigmore Hall. So enjoyed meeting you...
- Michael Steed
29 March 2018
- I am trying to find the original CD on which Imogen Cooper played Schubert's Am Tage aller Seelen with Sonia Wieder-Atherton. I know it is on a Classic FM compilation disc but I want the original album. Can anyone help?
- James, London
23 March 2018
- My girlfriend and I had the pleasure of catching you at Kings Place last year (or was it the year before...) playing Mozart's Jeunehomme. I'm somewhat of an aficionado of this work and your recording of it is the one I invariably return to. No one else seems to play with your level of delicacy and nuance in phrasing. Please think about touring this or some other Mozart concertos again soon :)
- John Haynes, Northamptonshire
17 March 2018
- Drove 100 miles to hear your recital tonight (17th March) and, as ever, it was wonderful. Going straight from the Anderson piece into the Liszt was inspired! Dare we hope that you may record the Beethoven and Haydn Variations? Finally, we were sitting in the balcony, and could not hear your encore announcement, so would be grateful if you could confirm what it was.