Welcome, thank you for visiting my site.
Please feel free to leave a comment.
- Dear Imogen, in the summer of 1956 I stayed for a week with your family in St John's Wood. I was at school with your sister, Josephine. I remember that we asked you to sit under the piano and played random notes, which you immediately identified. I was amazed and impressed then, and I am still. I live in Oxford and heard you play a while ago at the Sheldonian. You are an amazing woman.
- Victoria Johansen, Oxford
4 January 2015
- Dear Miss Cooper, My husband spoke to you last Saturday evening in Melbourne. He told you that my Bechstein was almost as loud as your Steinway, and that I didn't like Schumann... I wasn't familiar with the Fantasiestucke or much of the Kreisleriana. Thank you so much for opening my ears to these beautiful works, and to your playing, and for the great pleasure you gave John. Julia Rickard
- Julia Rickard Melbourne
2 September 2014
- Schubert's B-flat last night in Melbourne was simply overwhelming. After only a few bars, I welled up and cried as if we were hearing Schubert play this wonderful piece himself! The master class today showed your pedagogue expertise, humility and humour - in spades. Bravo! Please return soon.
- Stephen Shanasy, Melbourne
27 August 2014
- Have just listened to the direct broadcast of your Sydney Concert. A wonderful experience, the Schubert sonata was just profound. Cannot wait to hear you in Brisbane tomorrow night. Cheers Alistair White
- Alistair White, Jindalee
23 August 2014
- Thank you for the most , most wonderful Concert performed in our village Hall in Guiting Power
- Bernard Syvester. Guiting Power
4 August 2014
- To say your mastery of the keyboard does justice and honor to Mozart is the understatement of the decade! We'll be listening live in an upcoming concert.
- Glenn Lambertz, New York
29 June 2014
- I was so fortunate to hear you perform the Beethoven concerto with the Cleveland Orchestra. What sensitive and beautiful musicianship you display! All passages - both the amazing rapid ones and the thoughtful slow movement - demonstrate your musical accomplishments and communicative mastery. Thank you so much!
- Sally; Cleveland, Ohio
25 April 2014
- I recently acquired 4 of your Schubert Live discs on AVIE. I've always loved Schubert and have many recordings of his sonatas and shorter works by well known pianists. I have to say that you have surpassed them all! Your playing is so poetic and always penetrates to the heart of Schubert - one of the composers with the biggest heart! I love your playing very much. To your continued great success.
- David J. Friedlander
14 April 2014