Welcome, thank you for visiting my site.
Please feel free to leave a comment.
- ALISON GRAHAM
13 August 2017
- Dear Ms Cooper, my husband and I have just returned from the Medici recital at QPAC in Brisbane this afternoon. We are regular attendees at piano recitals in the city but your lyricism and virtuosity in the Haydn, Schubert and final Beethoven sonata was superlative. Thank you for the wonderful experience - we would hope to hear you again in Brisbane.
- Michael Carroll
3 August 2017
- Ms. Cooper's playing/conducting of two Mozart concerti in Seattle was the finest Mozart playing I've ever heard!
- Iain Donnelly Cambridge
11 June 2017
- Ditto previous contributor, I am watching the stream via the Berliner Phil digital concert hall and it is simply wonderful, the hairs on the back of my neck are standing up, such sensitivity. Thank you so much.
- Christine Waters, Babson Park, FL USA
9 June 2017
- I've just been introduced to you via the Berlin Philharmonic concerts which I stream. What a marvelous performance of the Mozart Concerto in C ! Your timing is impeccable and you play with such sensitivity. What a joy to hear you. Now, I'll be looking for other appearances and recordings ! Thank you.
- Astrid Maier
3 June 2017
- Dear Mrs. Cooper! I don't known if you are remembering me but I am the woman who turned twice the pages when you were performing two song recitals together with Wolfgang Holzmair in Deutschlandsberg. I am presently on a visit in Berlin and had the great pleasure to hear you today evening in the Philharmonie. I must write you how much I enjoyed your sensitiv playing.Thank you very much.
- Garth Pauley, Grand Rapids, MI
22 March 2017
- Your recent Schumann CDs are wonderful! Do I hope in vain that you'll record the Symphonic Etudes, too? In any case, thank you for sharing your musical gifts.
- Imogen Cooper
10 January 2017
- Happy New Year to everyone who has written in my Visitors’ Book! I really appreciate your messages and thank you all for writing. May this year be peaceful and safe, but also with lots of exciting surprises. I hope to see you separately if I come to your city! All best, Imogen
28 October 2016
- Huge thank for a wonderful Malvern Concert Club evening when it was wonderful to meet you again (with M&C) after so many years.
- Anna Grudzien, PORTLAND Oregon
10 October 2016
- THANKS. With wonder, how much life you help us hide in music. With gratitude, how much music we can hear when we set on a journey with you, and your voice. Dear Imogen, how about a trip to Oregon. It would be an honor to welcome you with open hearts, over here. Perhaps through Portland Piano International. Perhaps through good will which dwells over there. Over here with ever growing delight.