Welcome, thank you for visiting my site.
Please feel free to leave a comment.
- Lee Yates
3 May 2016
- Enjoyed your performance of the Bethoven Fourth in Seattle recently. Love your Scumann CDs. Are you going to record the Fantasie and Carnaval? I hope so! Lee Yates, Seattle, Wa May 2, 2016
- Felix Appelbe . England.
19 April 2016
- So proud to support your new Music Trust. This will inspire so many and keep music vital . Also students will learn to present themselves as great pianists on world stages . Your skills. sensitivity and kindness will be translated to many . Thank you for your friendship. Felix Appelbe
- Oriol Galí - Roses, Catalonia
15 September 2015
- Dear Imogen, Your website is great. The first photo of the collection (the one entitled "no comment") is charming. I'm so glad you came to my "Paradise" in Cala Montjoi near Roses in Catalonia. The soiree at Patricia's and Bryan's home was really enjoyable and your interpretation of Chopin's Polonaise Fantaisie in A flat op. 61 is unforgetable. I hope to see you soon again. Oriol.
- ChinHwei Singapore
30 June 2015
- Dear Imogen, I attended your recital on the opening night of 22nd Piano Festival in Singapore...the most fantastic Schubert piano sonata in A major (D959) ever heard! Thank you!
- Tere / Roses - Spain
28 June 2015
- Un breve, bonito y cariñoso "concierto" en Roses (Cala Montjoi 28-junio-2015). Todo un placer. Saludos. Tere y Francesc.
- Margaret Codling, Helmsley yorks
15 June 2015
- Dear Imogen, Thank you for coming north to Aldborough and the Festivals opening concert.The highlight of my year to hear and see you playing Schubert, and Schumann,so brilliantly,as the music soared and filled the height of the church you cast a spell of pure delight and joy. Your' programme was so perfect,just like the June evening. Best wishes, Margaret
- Javier Mas, Buenos Aires, Argentina
22 May 2015
- Hi! I've been Imogen Cooper concert in Seattle on 7 May, and I've been amazed. I am a young pianist from Argentina, and I wonder if Cooper Master teaches courses, master classes and seminars. From already very grateful!
- Tim Davies
17 May 2015
- Imogen, your playing last night in the two Schubert piano trios was electric, and note perfect as far as I could tell (though these are way beyond my paltry pianistic skills, so I won't be attempting them any time soon). I was genuinely surprised at how virtuosic these works were - for the piano at least - and the subtlety of phrasing that you managed to craft into every theme. What a star! Tim
- Martin Lovett, London
16 May 2015
- Dear Imogen, I heard your brodcast of Schubert, and I want you to know how happy it made me. You played beautifully. Love, Martin