Welcome, thank you for visiting my site.
Please feel free to leave a comment.
- Thomas Petrowitz, Canada
23 May 2019
- My first hearing of your work last Tuesday evening with your Trio at Wigmore Hall. Stunning playing by all and marvellous, sensitive ensemble. I was so glad I managed to obtain two return tickets to this sold out event.
- Richard Gold. London
23 May 2019
- I was at your Wigmore Hall concert on 20th May. It was moving and inspiring - especially the Archduke Trio. It was a conclusive argument in favour of live music-making. There seemed to be a huge amount of interaction between the three of you and I had the impression from the reaction of you all that you felt something special had happened for you. I certainly had for me. Many thanks.
- Evelyne Aubanton-Kahn
11 February 2019
- Bonjour Imogen, Te souviens tu de moi, au foyer de Verrières, petite, brune.? Mon plus jeune fils, Benjamin, m'avait offert, peu après leur sortie,les disques que tu avais enregistrés avec Sonia Wieder Aterthon, alors qu'il ne savait pas que nous nous étions connus. Je les écoute souvent et je viens d'entendre une partie de la sonate Arpeggione sur France Musique. Amicales pensées; Évelyne
- Peter Manzoni Woodbridge
5 October 2018
- Hi Imogen, I haven't seen you for forty years. Lindsay Duguid brought you to dinner at my mother's house in Streatham. I last saw you at a Ravel recital in the Wigmore in about 1986. Thank you so much for your unforgettable D 958 : you were exhausted by the end of it. I'm playing op 90 no 3 tomorrow in the Suffolk Festival. Not easy but Schubert sustains me. Peter Manzoni
- Carmen Callil
18 April 2018
- I have just booked tickets for your concert on June 26 at The Wigmore Hall. So enjoyed meeting you...
- James, London
23 March 2018
- My girlfriend and I had the pleasure of catching you at Kings Place last year (or was it the year before...) playing Mozart's Jeunehomme. I'm somewhat of an aficionado of this work and your recording of it is the one I invariably return to. No one else seems to play with your level of delicacy and nuance in phrasing. Please think about touring this or some other Mozart concertos again soon :)
- John Haynes, Northamptonshire
17 March 2018
- Drove 100 miles to hear your recital tonight (17th March) and, as ever, it was wonderful. Going straight from the Anderson piece into the Liszt was inspired! Dare we hope that you may record the Beethoven and Haydn Variations? Finally, we were sitting in the balcony, and could not hear your encore announcement, so would be grateful if you could confirm what it was.
- richard johnson
7 March 2018
- Thank you for coming to Seattle, we attended your concert 2/6/18 at Meany Hall. Sorry it wasn't a full house. Not everyone knows of your great recordings including the Schubert sonatas. I loved the great Haydn Sonata you played, which seemed to reflect his great joy in life in spite of all he had to overcome,
- philip black
7 February 2018
- Dear Imogen Thank you for a lovely Masterclass last night at the RAM. I really enjoyed all performances and your playing. All the pieces were wonderful but the Haydn I have tried to play myself and was able to make my own notes especially on speed on the opening and the last chord of this sonata. A nice break for a cup of tea , I think. I hope you do more masterclasses . Thank you Philip