Welcome, thank you for visiting my site.
Please feel free to leave a comment.
- Dear Imogen. Have you recorded Schuberts Litany for the feast of All Saints D343. Bill Warren
18 April 2015
- Dear Imogen, What a rare treat it was to come and hear your subliminal playing of the Mozart Concerto No 17 in G last night with the ECO - a truly memorable evening - thank you! You may not remember but we are related! Marion Mackintosh was my grand mother and Jill Holloway my mother! You came to stay with us in South Africa when you played at the Roodepoort City Hall in 1981?
- Sarah Dowdeswell
15 April 2015
- Complimenti vivissimi per l' incredibile e meravigliosa esecuzione della Fantasia in fa minore a 4 mani di Schubert....Mai sentito una esecuzione così di questo brano....bravissima!!! (And your friend)
- Donato Morselli.Professore al Conservatorio di Mantova (Italy
14 March 2015
- Dear Imogen, Your concert in Fribourg yesterday was fabulous. I had never heard someone playing the piano like this before. I was deeply touched by your concert and also by your smile and your gentleness during the signing session. It was beautiful to hear you saying to a young girl - very much impressed by you - to play the piano with one's heart. Thanks for this wonderful evening. Séverine
- Séverine Switzerland
8 March 2015
- Dear Imogen, in the summer of 1956 I stayed for a week with your family in St John's Wood. I was at school with your sister, Josephine. I remember that we asked you to sit under the piano and played random notes, which you immediately identified. I was amazed and impressed then, and I am still. I live in Oxford and heard you play a while ago at the Sheldonian. You are an amazing woman.
- Victoria Johansen, Oxford
4 January 2015
- Dear Miss Cooper, My husband spoke to you last Saturday evening in Melbourne. He told you that my Bechstein was almost as loud as your Steinway, and that I didn't like Schumann... I wasn't familiar with the Fantasiestucke or much of the Kreisleriana. Thank you so much for opening my ears to these beautiful works, and to your playing, and for the great pleasure you gave John. Julia Rickard
- Julia Rickard Melbourne
2 September 2014
- Schubert's B-flat last night in Melbourne was simply overwhelming. After only a few bars, I welled up and cried as if we were hearing Schubert play this wonderful piece himself! The master class today showed your pedagogue expertise, humility and humour - in spades. Bravo! Please return soon.
- Stephen Shanasy, Melbourne
27 August 2014
- Have just listened to the direct broadcast of your Sydney Concert. A wonderful experience, the Schubert sonata was just profound. Cannot wait to hear you in Brisbane tomorrow night. Cheers Alistair White
- Alistair White, Jindalee
23 August 2014