Articles / press
- The Imogen Cooper Music Trust
- Recent press interviews
- Imogen Cooper – radio and podcasts
- The Hidden Power of the re-creative process in music
- Schubert Re-assessed
- In praise of… Imogen Cooper
- How we met: Imogen Cooper and Sir Jeremy Dixon
- Imogen Cooper on recording Schubert
- Imogen Cooper’s favourite recordings of all time
A selection of press interviews, mentions and articles featuring, or written by, Imogen Cooper
Recent reviews of performances and recordings
- Schubert, Impromptu No. 4 in A-flat: Allegretto, from Four Impromptus, D899
- Brahms, Theme and Variations in D minor from String Sextet, Op. 18, Andante, moderato
- Chopin, Nocturne in D-flat, Op. 27, no. 2
- Schumann, Fantasiestucke, Op. 12, 1. Des Abends
- Schumann, Fantasiestucke, Op. 12. 2. Aufschwung
- Schumann, Fantasiestucke, Op. 12, 3. Warum?
- Schubert, Fantasie in F minor, Op. 103, D940 (with Paul Lewis)
- Schubert, Hungarian Melody in B minor, D817
- Janáček, Good Night (from On an Overgrown Path: 1st series)
A selection of live performances. More coming soon
Alternatively download a zip archive containing all images above.
High resolution images available for press use. Please ensure the respective photographer is credited.